First Time Work From Home.....My Experiance.

In Morning, I started to attend my first meeting from Home at 9:05 am. It's good. I am late in meeting by 5 minutes. Then after just 5 minutes, i take a break for my bathe and breakfast.
After 45 minutes, i finish my breakfast and come back to do my office tasks from Home. In starting Phase, i face many issues at once. It is little bit difficult to handle these. Then by passing time, i handle some issues and other some remain pending to get help from manager.
Now, 11:00 am, it is time to attend second meeting with team-mates. It is normal meeting to get status update. nothing much special in this meeting. after this, i start my task again. i face some more problems and decide to talk about these to my manager. This time, It is helpful for me. and I get next task to do. i start with simple steps and work on link shared by manager. While all these happening, i get other major issues in my previous tasks. Now, i am confuse whether i need to complete new task or previous task need to complete first. I finish previous task first and then continue new one.
Now, 2:00pm, it is Lunch time. My manager ask me to take my lunch. i take it in next one hour. after half an hour, i go to outside of my room. first time in today. i meet my coworker at lunch time and talk about her tasks. after 15 minutes, i return to my room.
Now, 3:00 pm, It is time to attend another meeting with friends. It is a formal status update meeting. I continue with my task. at 4:00pm, it is time to take my TEA. I take tea with some breads. I finish my task about 4:30pm. Now commit the code and inform about my status to my coworkers.
Now, it is 5:00pm, I get some new task to resolve defects. i take 4 defects from previous tasks. and continue with them. i finish these at 6:15pm.
Time:6:25pm, I commit my code and checkout company attendance system.
This is all my first day of work from HOME.
To Learn: i learn that new thing seems difficult in starting, but with passing time, new thing become easier and easier and easier. So.....Always try some new. May be they can change your LIFE!!
KEEP SMILE!!!!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Mobile Phones under Rs. 20,000 in 2022

How to Lose Weight in 2017