FAREWELL..
the most interesting part of our life.
today i attend my Farewell party for Master of computer Science. this is amazing moment for me. i can't forget this moment. today i met my classmate, specially girls, in new looks. they looking so beautiful in saree. this is memorable for me. friends like- savita, geetika, anshu.
there are lots of my friends. but some are missing in party. my friend ankur, aman , sanjeev, ravinder......they are missed by me a lots. my friend dheeraj, sourav, bablu, prem are there in party. these guys are so nice for me. i enjoyed a lot with them...dance.....singing......fun.
i really enjoyed it......this is unforgettable......thanks juniors...thanks my friends....thankyou so much!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Mobile Phones under Rs. 20,000 in 2022