Out of Control...!! LIFE.

Today is Monday, 18 September 2017,
Now Time is 10:22 PM. N I am not happy with my day. I don't know what happened wrong within this day. When i think  about this day in reverse way. I find some points:
In Morning, this day is started as normal day like other days.
I took my bathe and pray on time, then i took my breakfast on 8:30 am. I took some rest before start my office work from Home at 9:00 am.
Now, It was 9:00 am. I started my office work. still this time , it was good day.
My plan was to work from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm as normal office work flow. I taught some programming starting lesson to my young brother. He was also excited to work n learn about programming. I resolved some defects about project.
Now, its time 11:00 am, My mother came from Doctor with her medicines. Her health was not good. So, she need medicine and rest. She brought some Samosa's for us in market. I ate these things. and Continued my task. Now, it was okay day for me.
Time is 2:00 pm, Now i got a call from Broadband Provider. They were coming to my home to set WI-FI. I stopped my work and took time to install wifi in my home with them. They needed some help to buy somethings related to installation. So i and my brother both went to market and bought these things. and gave these to these providers. Now they worked to install wifi in home. I could not continue my office work .
Its time 5:45 pm. Now, I paid wi-fi installation bill to them. It was too much cost according to my thinking. still i paid this. Now i got my wifi in my home. But i was not happy cause my office work still pending.
 Time was 8:00 pm, still i could not do too much work. Now i took my dinner. and took some rest after dinner.
Time was 9:00 pm, Still my office work was pending. I decided to work late night today.
But what happened my morning planning about my day. I could not complete my work till 6:00 pm. n My all LiFe  was going wrong with all 24 hours working in front of laptop. I am not good. I know my LIfe is now OUT OF CONTROL!!...No Happyness....No excercise....No Planing...No Dears....Nothing. I have just a Hope For Tomorrow. It will good.:)

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Mobile Phones under Rs. 20,000 in 2022

How to Lose Weight in 2017