S7R3SS!!!.........Full stop of LIFE.

Stress.....
can't define it....really can't define it's definition. i can't understand your stress of today LIFE.....it's true. only then understand it when .....i suffer from Stress. i have no word to define my stress...mind pressure.

In stress, person can't understand anything. this time.....is really hard for me. i don't know anything what is wrong or what is right. so many thoughts are there in my mind. i can't explain them. every person say different thing for my work or about object caused stress. i can't decide who is right for me. sometime, this become a main reason for Stress. In stress, i can't know about my wish what i want. this situation so painful for me......my life become Hell!!.......Stress.....stresss.....stress!! Oh My GOD!! save me!!!


i have one thought to solve this problem. i know that i shall do my daily task as well as i do. i should n't think about my tomorrow!!.........hope it will work!!!    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Mobile Phones under Rs. 20,000 in 2022